Turn that movie on
Cuddle up on the couch and turn a movie on. Movie nights are great, but not complete without a tasty snack! Popcorn of course remains an all time classic, try this one, we guarantee it will make all your taste buds tingle.
We make the popcorn more exciting by adding sea salt, fresh rosemary and pumpkin seeds. Then we finish it with melted chocolate! This is also nice to serve at a party or with a drink. Something different than a normal bowl of chips.
Are you looking for more inspiration about how you can eat tasty and healthy? We’ll take you on a 50 days journey with our 50 Days of Green Happiness programs. From a plant-based Christmas menu and kidsproof recipes to a chapter especially for when you are (or want to become) pregnant, men and how we can tackle specific health problems. There’s a reason the books have so many pages. Make room on your bookshelf!
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 100 g dried corn kernels
- 30 g pumpkin seeds
- 100 g dark chocolate
1. Crush the rosemary and sea salt. If this is difficult, you can always finely cut everything with a knife.
2. Puff the popcorn into a pan. Do not turn the gas too high, that will make the popcorn burn, use a small pit. The popcorn is completely ready when there is more than 3 seconds between the last "pops". With this trick you prevent it from burning or having too many corn kernels left.
3. Meanwhile, place a piece of baking paper on a baking tray or dish. Then sprinkle the popcorn on the baking sheet. You divide the sea salt and rosemary mixture over the popcorn together with the pumpkin seeds.
4. Melt the chocolate au bain-marie. Carefully pour the melted chocolate over the popcorn.