Healthy comfort food
This is really a treat at the end of the day! A power boost, recovery smoothie and comfort food in one. Make after long day at work or after your training. This recipe comes from our Confident in Your Body Guide.
We use rice-coconut milk for this drink, but you can of course also use a different type of plant-based milk, such as hazelnut milk, oat milk or almond milk. Choose one with no added sugar, the drink will be sweet enough because of the banana that goes in!
You can choose whether you want to drink this drink hot or cold. If you have a high-speed blender from Bianco di Puro, you can put the milk in the blender together with the carob powder. Put on the program “soy milk”. The blender has so much power that your drink is super hot at the end of the program! You can of course mix the ingredients in a blender and then heat them in a pan.
- 500 ml rice-coconut milk (or other plantbased milk)
- 1 banana
- 2 tsp carob powder (or cacao)
- 100 g blueberries or blackberries (frozen)
- 2 tsp peanut butter (or almond paste)
1. Put the milk together with the banana and carob powder in the blender. Blend this into a smooth smoothie or until it is warm.
2. Divide the berries / blackberries into 2 glasses. Pour the milk over it. And finally stir in the peanut butter.